2021 Women’s Premiership Team of the Year
20 Apr, 2021
Each week throughout the 2021 Premiership season, AFL New Zealand announced the ‘Team of the week’ which featured the best players from the previous weekends round.
At the conclusion of the season, the best 16 players that featured the most made the 2021 AFL New Zealand Premiership Team of the year.
Congratulations to everyone involved.
- Current director, Liza McNally, elected Deputy Chair of AFL New Zealand
- History maker: Bramwell claims first ever Women’s Best and Fairest award
- Albany Junior High falling in love with AFL
- Joint winners: Donnell-Brown and Murray share 2021 Best and Fairest award
- 2021 Women’s Premiership Team of the Year