Each week throughout the 2021 Premiership season, AFL New Zealand will announce the ‘Team of the week’ which will feature the 24 best players from the previous weekends round.
Kiko Hibbs and Nico Donnell-Brown from the Southern Saints highlight the backline after both players were stars agains the Suns.
In the midfield, NZ Falcons regulars, Andrew Howison (Giants) and Michael Boyce (Saints) are joined by Dale Johnson (Saints) and Al Maisey (Crows), who was named best on ground.
In the forward line, Josh Morgan-Ranui starred for the Suns and earns his place. Josh is joined by Taylor Potter (Giants) and Justin Du Toit from the Saints.
- From Auckland to the AFL, Mykelti Lefau a Richmond Tiger
- BREAKING: Former Falcon set to sign with Richmond for the 2024 AFL Season
- AFLNZ Academy Footy Frenzy Weekend to Hit North Harbour Stadium in Auckland
- Youth Programme’s Auckland Hubs have a successful season
- Premiership Players begin preparations for a big year ahead