Australian based stars, Mykelti Lefau and Joe Baker-Thomas have been added to the NZ Falcons and NZ All Stars squad for their upcoming game in September.
The Melbourne based duo are proud of their heritage and still see national representation as the highest honour in football.
Mykelti was named the 2020 AFL New Zealand Men’s Player of the year and plays for the St Kilda City Football Club. The former Casey Demons star is hard at the footy and a great asset in any side.
Former St Kilda International Scholarship holder Joe Baker-Thomas stands at 197cm and can play either in the forward line or in defence. Baker-Thomas played a key role for NZ at the 2017 AFL International Cup, which saw them reach the Grand Final on the MCG.
- From Auckland to the AFL, Mykelti Lefau a Richmond Tiger
- BREAKING: Former Falcon set to sign with Richmond for the 2024 AFL Season
- AFLNZ Academy Footy Frenzy Weekend to Hit North Harbour Stadium in Auckland
- Youth Programme’s Auckland Hubs have a successful season
- Premiership Players begin preparations for a big year ahead