George Read will don the Saint’s colours again in 2021 as he looks to win back to back Premierships.
Key forward Justin Du Toit was another big name picked up by the Saints at Tuesday nights National Draft.
George is based in Canterbury and returned to the Premiership in 2019 after spending a number of year’s in the northern hemisphere.
His all-round skills and defensive nature will make him the perfect player for the Saints as they look to become the first club to win back to back Premierships.
Justin Du Toit
North Shore Tigers forward Justin Du Toit will join the Saint’s in 2021.
Du Toit is a strong mark who is hard at the contest.
He will link well with key forward Alex Fakatoumafi and should receive some quality delivery into the forward line through the experience of the the Saint’s midfield.
- From Auckland to the AFL, Mykelti Lefau a Richmond Tiger
- BREAKING: Former Falcon set to sign with Richmond for the 2024 AFL Season
- AFLNZ Academy Footy Frenzy Weekend to Hit North Harbour Stadium in Auckland
- Youth Programme’s Auckland Hubs have a successful season
- Premiership Players begin preparations for a big year ahead