2020 AFL New Zealand Premiership Golden Boot winner Harley Jenkins will be a Saint in 2021 after he was retained this morning.
Harley has kicked 45 goals in two seasons playing in the Premiership and average 4 goals per game in 2020.
The key forward is ‘an absolute gun’ on the footy field and is a natural athlete with a superb vertical leap.
Jenkins is strong in the air and is knows how to take strong contested marks.
With a stacked midfield presenting him with quality ball, look for Harley to set his sights on kicking at least 30 goals in 2021.
- From Auckland to the AFL, Mykelti Lefau a Richmond Tiger
- BREAKING: Former Falcon set to sign with Richmond for the 2024 AFL Season
- AFLNZ Academy Footy Frenzy Weekend to Hit North Harbour Stadium in Auckland
- Youth Programme’s Auckland Hubs have a successful season
- Premiership Players begin preparations for a big year ahead