Vandyn ‘Diesel’ Hartman will headline this years AFLNZ National Draft on December 1.
The 2011 AFL International Cup squad member made his debut in the 2018 Premiership playing for the Western Crows and will return via the draft after a season on the sidelines.
Vandyn has a rich history of playing AFL in New Zealand, first turning out for the NZ under 16 side before representing the Falcons at the 2011 International Cup.
Hartman plays for the Manurewa Raiders in the Auckland AFL and is a tough midfielder which great skills who can run all day.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Premiership player, nominate yourself to be entered into the Draft by CLICKING HERE.
- From Auckland to the AFL, Mykelti Lefau a Richmond Tiger
- BREAKING: Former Falcon set to sign with Richmond for the 2024 AFL Season
- AFLNZ Academy Footy Frenzy Weekend to Hit North Harbour Stadium in Auckland
- Youth Programme’s Auckland Hubs have a successful season
- Premiership Players begin preparations for a big year ahead