2019 Golden Boot winner Sam Anderson has been retained by head coach Matt Cawley for the 2021 AFL New Zealand Premiership.
Sam Anderson burst on to the Premiership scene in 2019 after being selected by the Western Crows in the national draft and produced another strong year in 2020.
The key forward from the University Blues club in Auckland finished runner up behind Harley Jenkins in the Golden Boot and has amassed 38 goals in only 15 games.
The 2019 Golden Boot winner made his debut for the NZ Falcons in 2019 at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne and was on track to be selected for the 2020 International Cup.
The Crow’s will be hoping he can continue his great form in front of goal as they strive to win their third Premiership in 2021.
- Giants stun Saints with fourth quarter flurry
- From Auckland to the AFL, Mykelti Lefau a Richmond Tiger
- BREAKING: Former Falcon set to sign with Richmond for the 2024 AFL Season
- AFLNZ Academy Footy Frenzy Weekend to Hit North Harbour Stadium in Auckland
- Youth Programme’s Auckland Hubs have a successful season