The Central Giants have announced that 2020 Club Best and Fairest, Kirk Murray has been retained for the 2021 AFL New Zealand Premiership.
Playing in his debut season, Murray has a season to remember winning the Club’s Best and Fairest following a number of strong performances.
From the Hawkes Bay, Murray is a versatile ruckman with an accurate boot in front of goal.
The Giants finished third in 2020 and last won the competition in 2018 under the guidance of Izaak Williams.
- The Auckland AFL Club, the North Shore Tigers will target the support of their players as they push for higher honours in 2024
- Shakers secure experienced premiership campaigners
- Brisbane run it home in the fourth quarter to win second title
- Community Matter helping AFL New Zealand provide opportunities to youth in the Northland region.
- Counties youth gaining more sporting opportunities thanks to the support of Community Matter