The Southern Saints have retained former captain Michael Boyce for the 2021 AFL New Zealand Premiership season.
Boyce led the Premiership side for 5 seasons and the club won 2 premierships under his guidance.
Boyce has a quality AFL career within New Zealand, Representing New Zealand at the 2014 and 2017 International Cup as well as campaigns against South Pacific and AFL Academy.
Michael’s association with New Zealand teams can be traced back to junior age groups more than a decade ago.
A Grand Final victory with the Mt Roskill Saints in 2013 alongside an AAFL Best and Fairest medal, add to his list of achievements in the game.
- Giants stun Saints with fourth quarter flurry
- From Auckland to the AFL, Mykelti Lefau a Richmond Tiger
- BREAKING: Former Falcon set to sign with Richmond for the 2024 AFL Season
- AFLNZ Academy Footy Frenzy Weekend to Hit North Harbour Stadium in Auckland
- Youth Programme’s Auckland Hubs have a successful season