The Wellness Physiotherapy Clinic have been appointed as the major provider of physiotherapy requirements for AFL New Zealand in 2021.
Jess Williams is a devoted physiotherapist with a passion for health and wellness that stems from growing up in the sports and fitness industry.
With a firm belief in the importance of exercise for not only rehabilitation but also general wellbeing. Following her studies in exercise science and business. Jess completed her Physiotherapy degree at AUT University. Her dream to create a space, which encompasses both her love of fitness, rehabilitation and supporting others was fulfilled when she created The Wellness Physiotherapy Clinic based alongside Tomfit Gym. Providing state of the with state of the art equipment and strength training facilities, offering a functional space for both physiotherapy services and gym rehabilitation.
She has travelled internationally with the New Zealand Cross Whites and is currently the physiotherapist for the North Shore Tigers AFL Team and Silverdale Rugby Premier Team.
For more information, head to www.thewellness.co.nz
- Brisbane run it home in the fourth quarter to win second title
- Community Matter helping AFL New Zealand provide opportunities to youth in the Northland region.
- Counties youth gaining more sporting opportunities thanks to the support of Community Matter
- Saints name extended leadership group
- AFLW Grand Final stage is set