After a successful inaugural season, the Tigers and the Saints will go head to head in the WWAFL Grand Final this Sunday, December 13 at Hutt Park.
Wellington have been on the front foot when it comes to the Women’s game.
Starting with weekly trainings in 2019, the league attracted more and more players through their inclusiveness and a focus on fun and development.
Now, with a core group of players, the league has evolved and is playing games week in, week out.
Wellington Women’s AFL Grand Final
Sunday, December 13
Hutt Park, Seaview
- Brisbane run it home in the fourth quarter to win second title
- Community Matter helping AFL New Zealand provide opportunities to youth in the Northland region.
- Counties youth gaining more sporting opportunities thanks to the support of Community Matter
- Saints name extended leadership group
- AFLW Grand Final stage is set